Saturday, October 13, 2012

Quick update!

Hello all!
Lysandra and I have just crossed the boarder... of Vermont. thanks so much to her wonderful cousin, Dorothy, who she hadn't seen in some 15 years, and who was gracious and hospitable while we dominated her computer and kitchen :)
The last few days on the trail have been VERY rainy and juuust above freezing every morning (perfect hypothermia weather!) So Lyss and I have been drinking lots of tea and stopping for quick snack breaks now involves much layering and unlayering.
Also thanks to my wonderful roomie and mommy! Both of whom sent me stuff in the mail. It's so wonderful to get treats, especially the unexpected (i.e. the random drawing of a 'cat zombie') and it always lifts my spirits.
Anybody who wants to cram a small flat rate box with Pro Bars, I can tell you where to send it!
Okay before I end this quick update I should tell you that Lyss has a trail name!!! Lyss is now EDI. Pronounced as if it's short for Edith, it actually stands for Easy Does It, and is a nod to her cautious nature.
Love you all,
Take care,
Fungi and Edi

No comments:

Post a Comment