Monday, September 17, 2012

Photos!




Check it, my point & shoot has kickass panoramic feature!!

These are the signs above Greenleaf Hut, before I hiked a mile downhill to sleep indoors for the night.

Glad I slept inside last night. Ate like a king at the hut, and woke up to 32 degrees and THIS back up on the A.T.



Perfect timing for a tiny-head silhouette between these rocks! High FIVE, Sun! 

On top of the last mountain in the Whites: Mt. Moosilauke!

And there are SOOOO many  more photos!! (edit: I just deleted a lot of these b/c they were giant and I want to be able to upload photos as part of my posts in the future) Perhaps we'll have time to upload some more while we're zero-ing in Hanover. I miss you all, and hope you are able to live in gratitude for the things you have: like indoor plumbing, for a start.

1 comment:

  1. More and more, you guys are looking like you belong in those mountains.

    ReplyDelete